ALF IN A NUTSHELL
ALF stands for ‘Advanced Lightwire Functionals’.
- It is a method to align teeth and improve the bite without braces (orthodontic treatment).
- It addresses the alignment of the bones (orthopedic treatment) using principles of cranial osteopathy.
- It brings about changes in muscle function to achieve stable results.
- ALF is a whole-body-and-mind approach to improve overall health and performance in every realm.
The STRENGTHS of ALF are:
- cosmetics – barely visible from the outside
- gentle – far less discomfort than with braces
- stable – no need for life-long retention