Is your smile not perfect? Have you been thinking about getting braces in Boulder, CO to get a straighter smile but worried about what they might look like? Well, have you considered Invisalign? Invisalign is a great way to get a straighter smile discreetly.
So, what is Invisalign? Invisalign is a system of clear oral aligners that will help to straighten and align your smile. Unlike traditional braces, Invisalign are virtually invisible so that no one will even know you’re wearing them. They straighten teeth quicker than traditional braces and are often found to be more comfortable. Invisalign treatment is ideal for children, teens, and adults looking for a brighter, fuller, and straighter smile.
The Benefits of Invisalign:
- Aesthetics — Invisalign aligners are made from a clear material, making them virtually invisible and undetectable.
- Comfort—Invisalign aligners are custom-made to fit your smile and do not utilize any metal, wires, or brackets that can irritate the mouth.
- Removable—Invisalign aligners need to be changed regularly, so they are not attached to your teeth. You need to wear them for approximately 22 hours a day; however, you can take them out to brush and floss your teeth, eat and drink, and for special social occasions or photos.
- Time Efficient—Invisalign allows you to spend less time in our office than you would with other treatments. Appointments are needed about every 10-12 weeks with the average appointment time being about 10-15 minutes.
- Affordable—Invisalign is about the same cost as traditional braces but we also offer several payment options to fit your needs!
When you come in for your Invisalign consultation in Boulder, CO, you will get an exam and a series of x-rays. Next, we will take impressions of your teeth so that we can make your first step of Invisalign aligners for you. You’ll have these aligners fitted to your exact specifications and will be instructed on how to wear them. Aligners are replaced every two weeks to gradually reposition your teeth. Once your teeth have reached the desired alignment, which takes about a year on average, a retainer will need to be worn at night to ensure your teeth maintain their new position.
If you have crooked teeth or are embarrassed by your smile, Invisalign might be right for you. Be sure to schedule an appointment with our team at Boulder Dental Designs in Boulder, CO, today!