Are you looking for a new family dentist in Boulder? We are your highly recommended family dentistry dentist in Boulder CO offering the highest quality care to patients of all ages and dental conditions. Dr. Montoya and Dr. Lai and their team are experienced in all the areas of dentistry your family needs so that we can provide you with the best possible care. We even specialize in several treatments you won’t find at other dental offices, such as sleep apnea treatment and laser dentistry.
What is a Family Dentist?
As family dentists, Dr. Montoya and Dr. Lai can provide you with all the dental care your family needs. Family dentistry includes preventive care, such as teeth cleanings, fluoride treatments, and more complex procedures, such as root canals and crowns. Dr. Montoya and Dr. Lai are also trained to spot oral health problems in their early stages so that we can treat them before they become more serious.
What are the Benefits of Seeing a Family Dentist?
There are many benefits of seeing a family dentist. A family dentist gets to know you and your family’s dental history, which can help them identify potential problems early on. Establishing a rapport with a Boulder dentist makes you feel comfortable asking questions and expressing concerns about your oral health.
A couple of other benefits of seeing a family dentist are receiving all of your dental care under one roof. We are proud to be a one-stop shop for all of your family’s dental needs. Seeing a family dentist can help our dental professional get to know you and your family personally, which helps us provide better care. In addition, Boulder Dental Designs offers a convenient location and flexible hours to accommodate busy schedules.
If you’re looking for quality family dentistry in Boulder, Colorado, look no further than Boulder Dental Designs.
What Does a Family Dentist Do?
As Boulder family dentists, we can care for patients of all ages. A family dentist means you can bring your whole family to our office for their dental needs, from your young children to your grandparents.
The good news is that Dr. Montoya and Dr. Lai offer both general and family dentistry, so you can be sure you’re getting all the treatment you need under one roof without traveling to various offices to find different specializations.
The Services We Offer At Our Highly Recommended Family Dentistry Dentist in Boulder CO
Extensive tooth decay is an issue among patients of all ages and is one of the most common reasons people visit the dentist. To help patients preserve their natural smiles, Dr. Montoya and Dr. Lai and our team offer general and family dentistry in Boulder, CO, including the following services:
- Composite Dental Fillings: If you have a cavity, we can help. At Boulder Dental Designs, we offer composite dental fillings to help restore your tooth to its original strength and function. Composite fillings are made of a tooth-colored resin, blending seamlessly with your smile.
- Dental Bridges: A dental bridge is a great way to replace one or more missing teeth. A dental bridge bridges the gap in your smile and can help restore your ability to chew and speak properly. Bridges can also help prevent your remaining teeth from shifting out of place.
- Dental Crowns: We use dental crowns to restore damaged or decayed teeth. A dental crown is a “cap” covering your tooth to protect and restore its function and can also be used to improve the appearance of your smile.
- Root Canal Treatment: Root canal treatment is necessary to save a tooth that has been severely damaged or infected. Root canal treatment carefully removes the damaged tissue from your tooth and can help protect your tooth from extraction.
- Implant Dentistry: Dental implants may be the perfect solution if you’re missing one or more teeth. Dental implants are a permanent way to replace missing teeth, and they can help you restore your smile to its full potential. Dr. Montoya and Dr. Lai are trained in implantology and can help you decide if implants are right. If they are, Dr. Montoya, Dr. Lai, and their team will carefully place them for you to ensure excellent dental functionality and a natural-looking tooth prosthetic.
- Sedation Dentistry: Some people experience anxiety when they visit the dentist, which is normal. However, if your anxiety prevents you from getting the dental care you need, we can help. At Boulder Dental Designs, we offer sedation dentistry to help you relax during your dental appointment. Sedation dentistry allows you to get the care you need without feeling anxious or stressed.
Family Dentistry Dental Solutions
You can trust our experienced professionals to care for your dental needs. We offer various services, from preventive care to cosmetic dentistry. We also provide financing options so you can get your dental care without breaking the bank.
Highly Recommended Family Dentistry Dentist in Boulder CO
You deserve to have a beautiful smile that will last a lifetime. We can help make that happen with our wide range of services and treatments. We want to help you achieve and maintain optimal oral health for years to come.
Schedule an appointment today. We are in the business of making your whole family smile!