Being able to show off a straight and beautiful smile can give you a more positive outlook on life. Knowing that people judge you by the quality of your smile, you’ll feel more confident with attractive and perfectly aligned teeth.
No matter the condition of your smile, we have an orthodontic solution to help you achieve straight, even teeth. We’ll help you decide on the treatment that will best benefit you, but your options could include:
- Invisalign Clear Aligners – Imagine yourself wearing clear, comfortable teeth aligners to straighten your teeth. Invisalign’s aligners are easy to get used to, and others will barely notice them. Many patients complete their treatment within 12 months.
- Fastbraces – This innovative orthodontic treatment uses patented triangular brackets and a super-elastic wire. It straightens both the crowns (white part) and roots of your teeth at the same time, resulting in faster treatment. This approach is different from traditional braces, which straighten the crowns and roots in two separate phases.
- Six Month Smiles – Six Month Smiles provides fast orthodontic treatment because it focuses on moving only the teeth that show when you smile. Depending on your circumstances, you can get this treatment with metal braces or using clear plastic teeth aligners.
- Traditional Braces – Braces have been around for decades because they can straighten even the most crooked smiles. You’ll have metal brackets and an archwire that will gradually move your teeth into their proper positions.
- Clear Ceramic Braces – If you need standard braces, but would like a more discreet option, clear braces can be an excellent choice. The clear, tooth-colored hardware blends in naturally with your smile, so your braces are less noticeable.
- Preventive Orthodontics – We recommend bringing your child to see us at age 6 or 7, so we can perform an orthodontic evaluation. We may need to insert space maintainers where they’ve lost baby teeth until their permanent teeth come in. Doing so may reduce or eliminate the need for full orthodontic treatment later on.
Call us today at 303-816-3863 to schedule a consultation. You can also make an appointment . You’ll find great Boulder orthodontics at Boulder Dental Designs.