Our team has the skills, experience, and technology to take any kind of negative or troublesome dental situation and turn it around for the better. Using digital scanners, a 3-D printer, and a CAD/CAM E4D system, we can make about 95 percent of our dental restorations right here in our office. In some cases, we can create a model with our printer so you can “try on” your new smile before treatment starts.
As one of our valued patients, you’ll be able to choose from several types of restorative dentistry:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – We’re a metal-free practice, so we’ll make your filling from natural-looking composite resin.
- Dental Crowns – Your new crown will be made right in our office with our on-site milling system.
- Dental Bridges – A bridge will fill the gap in your smile left behind by missing teeth.
- Inlays and Onlays – These restorations provide more coverage than a standard filling but less than a crown.
- Dentures – You’ll find a variety of dentures available, including conventional and implant-secured dentures.
- Dental Implants – You can replace one missing tooth or a complete mouth of teeth with these artificial tooth roots.
- Same-Day Smile – This innovative procedure will give you implants and replacement teeth all on the same day.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – Your dentist will restore all your teeth with a carefully designed, comprehensive treatment plan.
When you need a restorative dentist in Boulder, call Boulder Dental Designs today at 303-816-3863. You can also make an appointment .